Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sansahash Harmania

I was so super excited to be chosen to test for Sansahash pattern company. I love to test for this company because her work is so beautifully tailored to fit . I get so many compliments & many people are very surprised our clothing is handmade but I give thanks to Sansahash for this 😁. Today's pattern is so phenomenal ❤❤.
Harmania has many options, spaghetti sleeve, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve & of course godets 😍😍😍. I chose to make a spaghetti version with & without godets.  Now this was my first time ever doing godets and I was so very nervous 😐 but not to worry they were so easy I made 2 dresses 😁😁😁. I also used my Cameo Silhouette to design both dresses.I have to say the twirl on the godet dress is simply stunning and of course she feels like a princess 😁😁. This pattern is on sale today for $5.50 and you can get it for even less if you join the amazing Sansahash facebook page and get a code 😉😉. So here are my makes and I hope you will comment so I can come look at yours 😘😘😘.

















No comments:

Post a Comment